canadianhockeyfreakcanadianhockeyfreak

Main Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Be original

You're an idiot. You just took pictures from the internet and added horrible sound effects. Try being original and less hateful

iPhone iPhone

Not Front page material

It was an ok movie, but a bit more plot is needed to justify making the front page. Also, a little cleaner art could help

Welcome to the Hilton! Welcome to the Hilton!

To KingEddie305

KingEddie305, just because you don't agree with the topic, din't let it ruin the ratings of a flash that apparently had alot of work put into it. It's hard to get graphics that good and sound so clear. Also, I still love making fun of Paris Hilton because she's throwing away her life. Would I feel the same about non-celebrities making asses of themselves, of course. Ever hear of high school? Basically, in a nutshell, if you dont agree with the content dont watch it and dont vote. Good job on the movie

The Story of Thanksgiving The Story of Thanksgiving

Very nice

I notice some people dont like the movie itself or the voice acting. I think the voices were quite well done and I like the humour involved with the hunting and natives and scaring the turkey away, although the beginning was pointless.

Good job overall though

Homeless responds:

I didn't know what to do in the beginning. I felt like making something random.

The Digital Competition The Digital Competition

How much are they paying you?

Pretty good flash movie. The twirling sound got annoying after a while though.
I'm curious, how much did Hitachi pay you?

World 2-4 Retaliation World 2-4 Retaliation

Overall, pretty good

This was a pretty good movie overall. It was kind of hard to understand at points and I wasnt sure when it was going to start at the beginning, or if it was just going to be some odd ressurection.

When the movie got going it was quite good. The fight scenes were well put together and you incorporated your own stuff into the sprites (splitting shells).

You got a 2 on graphics not because I hate sprites (when they're well done they are good), but because of the multiple times you zoomed in on low res sprites, making it hard to make them out. Had this been a parody of sprite movies, that would be acceptable. This seemed more serious though, so it isnt really.

All in all, good work.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

AWESOME!!!

That was amazing. Keep em comin. Love the bathroom humour.
"I KNOW I HAVE A PENIS!!!"

Anyways, awesome job. I salute you

Peace out

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

I know how it feels to lose a friend

I know it sucks to lose a friend, especially to suicide. I lost one by bad luck, but I guess Elle had a goal. I hope that everyone close to her realized the value of life and friends, and that going the extra step to put a smile on someone's face could change the world.

I know its hard to get over a loss, but it helps to know that you did what you could and will always care for your friend. It'll be easier to meet them again when you leave for the next world

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

Amazing

This looks awesome, I cant wait until it comes out. The trailer is longer and has more work put into it than most full movies. Good job

And gogohar9, shut the fuck up. You've been posting these all over and its getting annoying. This isnt even a game, so fuck off.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

I'll never be able to sleep again...

This was the creepiest thing I have ever seen. You have a sick and twisted mind (I mean that as a compliment). Good job, now renew your prozak prescription.

NotSafeForWork responds:

Bah! The Prozac stops the elves from coming and telling me great ideas for movies!